IT Manager - FTC(35 HPW) -£50K
We have a great opportunity for an IT Manager.
You will lead on delivering an excellent IT service to the organisation, championing our business critical systems, and implementing new projects to drive through continuous improvement.
You will develop and manage our managed service provider to improve the front line services and ensure the technical environment is fit for purpose.
The successful candidate must have experience of managing an outsourced service and have a strong track record in developing and using a range of business software applications. This role requires a hands on approach, an eye for operational detail, whilst managing a small team to deliver great customer service.
If you think you can ‘sell digital’ to our residents and staff in a fun and innovative way, we are keen to hear from you.
Our Benefits package includes:
- Annual Leave: 28 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Social activities - from book and running clubs to table tennis
- Great coffee
- Simply Health – help towards the costs of dentist, optician and private medical appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme – including free legal, financial and counselling advice
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 5:00 pm
GATEWAY is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community