Senior Finance Officer – Rent and Service Charge (£32,000 per annum)
London (Mile End)
Full Time (35 Hours Per Week) – Permanent
We are offering an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a vital role within the finance department. We are currently looking for someone with experience of working on rent & service charge accounting.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing & overseeing the annual service charge budgets in liaison with Housing and Leasehold Management staff.
- Preparing monthly service charge accounts and circulate to the relevant staff
- Organising monthly meetings with relevant staff to ensure expenditure is accurately coded and budgeting reflects actual expenditure and future forecasts for costs
- Preparing the service charge audit completing working papers within the agreed timescales in time for the audit
We are looking for somebody with excellent customer care, who can build good interdepartmental and external relationships.
If you have the confidence and enthusiasm to work in a challenging but supportive working environment, we would like to hear from you.
Our benefits package includes:
- Annual Leave: 28 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Social activities - from a book and running clubs to table tennis
- Simply Health – help towards the costs of dentist, optician and private medical appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme – including free legal, financial and counselling advice
To apply: Download the job description here: Senior Finance Officer - Rent and Service Charges - Job Description.pdf [pdf] 157KB and visit our online application portal to submit your application.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 19 January 2020