Support To Employment Programme (STEP) helps Gateway residents and other local people develop the skills needed for learning and work.
The aim of STEP is to meet the needs of people who wish to seek, gain and retain employment or progress to further learning.
Participants will learn, develop and practise the skills required to get a job by following a programme, which includes:
- professional CV writing workshops;
- help with completing job application forms;
- job interview preparation;
- effective interview skills and techniques;
- work and volunteering placements; and
- apprenticeship and employment opportunities.
Get in touch
If you would like information on how to register for STEP, please contact Shahanara Akhtar, Employment and Training Coordinator on 020 8709 4499 or email: STEP@gatewayhousing.org.uk.
You can also complete and submit the form below ane we'll contact you.