Back to the list

What is a Supporting People and how do I get it?

Supporting People is a way of paying for housing-related support services. It pays for some of the cost of the scheme manager’s salary and the care alarm system. If you are in receipt of housing benefit the Council will pay your Supporting People charge on your behalf.

  1. Supported FAQs