Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour
- What is anti-social behaviour?
- What is not treated as anti-social behaviour?
- Is noise considered antisocial behaviour?
- How to report anti-social behaviour?
- Can I talk to the person involved?
- What about crimes and emergencies
- How does Gateway Housing Association deal with anti-social behaviour reports?
- What will we do?
- Can legal action be taken?
- What about confidentiality?
- Community trigger
Can I talk to the person involved?
It is good to talk to the person(s) – alleged perpetrator – concerned about how their behaviour is affecting you and your household, what could make things better, listen to their view and try to reach a compromise. Only do this if you feel comfortable and safe.
- Anti-Social Behaviour