Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour
- What is anti-social behaviour?
- What is not treated as anti-social behaviour?
- Is noise considered antisocial behaviour?
- How to report anti-social behaviour?
- Can I talk to the person involved?
- What about crimes and emergencies
- How does Gateway Housing Association deal with anti-social behaviour reports?
- What will we do?
- Can legal action be taken?
- What about confidentiality?
- Community trigger
How does Gateway Housing Association deal with anti-social behaviour reports?
If the problem is not a noise-related issue that your local authority should investigate or a Police matter, you should contact us. You can report the matter to us if you experience anti-social behaviour first-hand or if you have concerns about the welfare of a neighbour or relative. We acknowledge that some people would have the strength to report issues, but unfortunately, some would not and they may need help and support from others.
- Anti-Social Behaviour