Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour
- What is anti-social behaviour?
- What is not treated as anti-social behaviour?
- Is noise considered antisocial behaviour?
- How to report anti-social behaviour?
- Can I talk to the person involved?
- What about crimes and emergencies
- How does Gateway Housing Association deal with anti-social behaviour reports?
- What will we do?
- Can legal action be taken?
- What about confidentiality?
- Community trigger
How to report anti-social behaviour?
Usually, as anti-social behaviour is about recurring problems, it is advisable to take notes every time that it happens. Log as many details as possible, including the alleged perpetrator, witness, the time and date of the alleged incident, detailing what happened, how long the incident lasted and its effect on you. Where it is possible and safe to do so, take photos or a short video to back-up your notes.
Anti-social behaviour can be reported by to us by:
- Anti-Social Behaviour