Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviour
- What is anti-social behaviour?
- What is not treated as anti-social behaviour?
- Is noise considered antisocial behaviour?
- How to report anti-social behaviour?
- Can I talk to the person involved?
- What about crimes and emergencies
- How does Gateway Housing Association deal with anti-social behaviour reports?
- What will we do?
- Can legal action be taken?
- What about confidentiality?
- Community trigger
What about confidentiality?
We will not reveal any information that would make you identified to the alleged perpetrator when investigating anti-social behaviour cases.
However, the alleged perpetrator may work out where the information had come from, depending on circumstances. Also, unless it is a criminal matter that the police have informed us of, we cannot, usually, take action against someone without speaking to them. This means that your identity is likely to become known.
- Anti-Social Behaviour