Apprentice Resident Involvement Assistant – 30HPW
Gateway Housing Association is an ambitious London based housing association with over 3,000 homes. Our purpose is to provide great homes for people in East London and to support local communities to thrive. We have just launched our new three-year Strategy ‘Unlocking Performance’ and aim to deliver another 390 homes by 2023. We also run our own in-house maintenance service, Homeworks.
Our vision is that People will want to live in a Gateway home and People will want to work at Gateway Housing Association. We work at PACE – Proud, Ambitious, Customer Focused, and Enthusiastic; and to make this vision real, we want to create a dynamic culture where we offer great services, by great people and with a great reputation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Assistant Resident Involvement Apprentice to join the Housing Management Team at Gateway Housing Association.
Reporting to the Housing Service Manager, the post holder will be an integral part of the team.
Your duties will include:
- handling enquiries from the public in person, by telephone or written
- responding to information requests
- arranging and attending resident meetings
- taking minutes for meetings
- facilitating research such as resident surveys and using the results to make service improvements
- processing payments and invoices
- updating computerised and paper-based records
- scanning, filing, photocopying and other administrative tasks
- support and cover as required
Our benefits package includes:
- Annual Leave: 28 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Social activities - from book and running clubs to table tennis
- Simply Health – help towards the costs of dentist, optician and private medical appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme – including free legal, financial and counselling advice
To apply: Visit our online portal to submit your application.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 26th October 2020 @ 12pm