We have 13 sheltered housing schemes, including 2 specialist schemes, Mosque Tower and Bustaan Radaa, which are dedicated to Asian and Somali elders. These schemes reflect the cultural needs of the community and are allocated to people over the age of 60.
Your duties will include:
- Completing assessments, promoting activities and liaising with relevant agencies.
- You will assist residents to access support provided, give advice and guidance to facilitate moves to alternative accommodation.
- Deal with nuisance issues and low level Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Assist residents to claim housing benefits and other welfare benefits.
- You will consult with residents on scheme-based decisions and facilitate regular tenant involvement group (TIG) meetings.
- You will be responsible for Health and Safety including monitoring visitors, testing the telecare alarm system and fire safety equipment, as well as reporting any repairs.
Our benefits package includes:
- Annual Leave: 28 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Social activities - from book and running clubs to table tennis
- Simply Health – help towards the costs of dentist, optician and private medical appointments
- Employee Assistance Programme – including free legal, financial and counselling advice
To apply - Download the job description here: Scheme Co-ordinator JD FINAL - June 2020.pdf [pdf] 125KB please submit your CV and Personal Statement Personal Statement Form - Scheme Co-ordinator.doc [doc] 33KB to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday 10th July 2020 @12pm