Do you want to learn how to find a quick way to budget your finances?
Why not Join our Interactive Excel Workshop this March, to learn how to use Excel effectively and create a budget spreadsheet to help manage your finances.
You don't need to be a wizard to learn Excel, all levels are welcome!
- Wednesday 31 March 2021, 11am - 12:30pm
What you will learn:
- Introductions – What is Excel?
- The Excel window, terminology and Excel data types
- Understanding how to use a worksheet
- Entering, selecting and editing data in cells
- Excel basic formatting
- Saving a Spreadsheet to your device or OneDrive and more!
How to book your place:
To book your session or to find out more information please send an email to CommunityInvestment@gatewayhousing.org.uk
**You do not need a Microsoft office subscription to take part. We will be using the Microsoft Excel Free Web App. Just take a second and set up a free Microsoft Live account.
Lastly, to get the most out of the workshop, bring along some household budget figures to hand, to help you create a real-time budget sheet. E.g. Utility bills or monthly costs.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!