Sheltered Residents' Housing Forum
The Sheltered Residents' Housing Forum is the main consultation group representing our sheltered residents. The forum meets every three months and is open to residents from all of our sheltered housing schemes.
Forum meetings take place at our Head Office, in Mile End, with usually about 15 to 20 sheltered residents attending each meeting, they're lively and informative.
The key aims of the Forum are to represent sheltered residents’ interests on all matters relating to the services Gateway provides. This includes regularly feeding back on Gateway's policies which affect our sheltered properties.
The Forum aims to:
- Provide forum for sheltered residents to express their views on Gateway's services
- Provide an opportunity for individual residents to communicate and discuss issues of common concern
- Consider and respond to consultations about any matters affecting sheltered residents
- Review existing and proposed policies and procedures likely to affect sheltered residents
Sheltered Forum Committee
The following committee members and officers were elected in early 2019:
- Roger Bardet – Chair
- Dave Stackable – Vice Chair
- Richard Linsdell - Secretary
- Belle Harris – committee
- Ivy Healy – committee
TIME RATING: 2 HOURS EVERY 3 MONTHS
Get involved form
Complete this form if you would like to get involved with Gateway.