Back to the list

Where can I obtain independent debt advice?

The Citizens Advice Bureau can give this. There are offices in Whitechapel Poplar and Bethnal Green, view a full list. If you are of pensionable age then Age Concern can give advice. Additionally, you can seek advice from a solicitor or a Law Centre but you are likely to have to pay fees for their advice.

  1. Leasehold FAQ's