Gateway aims to provide an excellent rent service to all of our residents.
Our income recovery team is made up of three members of staff who are all on hand to help and advise tenants on paying their rent.
The team also works with external agencies so, if they are unable to give you the help you need, they can point you in the direction of someone who can.
To ensure rent remains affordable, we are governed by the Regulator of Social Housing.
Our service provides:
- rent and service charge collection;
- a range of options to pay your rent;
- advice on how to claim housing benefit and other welfare benefits;
- referrals to money advice services for help with debt;
- new and replacement rent cards;
- up to date rent statements;
- debt management; and
- a confidential service.
If you would like advice on paying your rent, please contact us on 020 8709 4300.