We will come to your home and treat any infestations of:
- bed bugs
- pharaoh ants.
We will treat the above free of charge.
We also offer to deal with fleas and wasps at a cost of £40. There is no charge for the unwaged or residents on benefits or pensions but, proof is required.
What you can expect from our pest control service
- make sure that someone is available to take calls between 9am and 5pm weekdays;
- respond to your request by providing a morning or afternoon appointment and
- investigate the cause of the pest infestation you are experiencing.
- contact us as soon as you can if you know you can't keep an appointment;
- report the pest problem to us as soon as you can, as it may reduce the time it takes us to rid you of the pest;
- if the pest problem comes back after the treatment is finished, let us know as soon as you can;
- tell our contractor as much about the problem as you can;
- follow the advice or instructions given to you and
- accept that investigating and treating can take time.
Please note the above service is for Gateway tenants only. If you are a shared owner or leaseholder, you will need to contact a private pest control company. Gateway will deal with any communal infestations.