1. Contrast:

Home Contents Insurance

My Contents Home Insurance picture

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there's always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, Gateway Housing Association has teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks, and Ageas Insurance Limited who provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

The My Home Contents Insurance Scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures, and ornaments.

Check out the Thistle Tenant Risks and the National Housing Federation's video about the benefits of having Home Contents Insurance to give you peace of mind.

For more information and to begin your cover visit,

My Home Contents Youtube Video