Our Purpose and Vision
We are committed to making sure that we are a great landlord by offering affordable, well maintained and managed homes
We are also focused on building more homes so as many people as possible can meet their housing needs in the East End of London.
The name Gateway Housing Association is a reflection of:
- Our belief that decent affordable housing is the gateway into a good quality of life for people on below average incomes.
- Tower Hamlets having traditionally been a gateway for migrant communities entering the UK.
Gateway Housing Association operates in East London, which forms part of the Thames Gateway region.
To provide great homes for people in East London and to support communities to thrive.
People will want to live in a Gateway home.
People will want to work at Gateway.
We will build Trust through:
- A sector leading approach to engaging with residents
- Upper quartile resident satisfaction measures
We will build Quality through:
- Building as many new affordable homes as possible
- Homes which people feel safe and proud to live in
We will build strong Performance through:
- A fantastic place to work
- A well run business with capacity to grow