Are you ready to connect and build your network to help kickstart your career?
As the saying goes, sometimes it's not what you know but who you know!
Join us this April to attend our virtual short workshop. As part of the workshop, you will learn how to create a LinkedIn profile and the key elements of why you should do this, helping you to maximise job opportunities.
What you will learn:
- What is LinkedIn and why should you be on it?
- Creating an account and the key areas
- Connecting to your colleagues and prospect employers
- Accessing LinkedIn Groups and much more
- Thursday 29 April 2021 - 12:00 PM - 1: 30 PM
How to book your place:
To book your session or to find out more information please send an email to CommunityInvestment@gatewayhousing.org.uk